Foamiran Bloom

Hi crafters! I am back with another card using Frantic Stamper dies. These gorgeous dies are from the newest release : August Fall Greetings.  This release features a mixture of dies ranging from florals, panels, Halloween, Fall etc.. a complete collection of dies perfect for almost ever season or idea you can think of.  

 This card I created using: Diamond Galore panel, super cute Boho flower, Fabulous Florals Outlines which comes with a matching stamp set! 
I used foamiran to make the flower and used some eyelets for the center.  For the sentiment I used some silver foil paper topped off with some cardstock from CutCArdStock which has a nice shimmer to it. 

 hope everyone enjoyed my post and be sure to stop back to see more creations using the dies from the August release. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.